Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So yesterday was not the most eventful day....Jason was home sick again so he slept while Mercy and I ran errands.

In the morning Mercy and I went to register the boys for soccer at the Northwest Leisure Center. It turns out that Kris will get to play on the same team as Stirling...they are very excited! Me, not so much....you see I have kids in two different age groups...12 and under and 10 and under....that means we'll be going to soccer games every Monday and Wednesday for one and every Tuesday and Thursday for the other...for 7 weeks! Ugh!

After we were done at the Northwest Leisure Center we went to the library where I took out the complete 2nd season of Frasier! (I LOVE THAT SHOW!!) Ja and I watched one and a half disks last night already! I actually have requested all of the first 6 seasons!

Well, then we went to Staples to get our laptop fixed but I didn't have everything that I needed so I had to come back later. But while we were there Mercy and I shared an Aero bar...Mercy loves chocolate as much as her mommy does!

Then we were home for lunch and nap...not too much exciting after that. I do have to say one thing though...I can't describe how much I appreciated Staples' level of customer service yesterday. Now that we are dealing with Percival and their extreme lack of concern (other than about fixing the safety issues in the car they sold us)... Anyway, I just appreciate good customer service so much more.

Oh! Can't forget the photos! Here are a couple more!


No comments: