Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hi there! Last night Robyn was giving me "what for" about posting once a year, so I decided that I'm going to start posting for real!

So what should I talk about?

Well, today has been a busy day so far...

This morning around 9 a.m. the boys, Mercy and I met up with Robyn, Bree and Jeremy at Westminster United Church for the Parents of Multiples' Annual Quality Used Children's Clothing and Equipment Sale. I don't know what all Robyn bought for Jer but I got Mercy a really cute Tigger foam chair...it even has the ears and tail!

After that we went to Kris's first game of the end-of-season tournament. It started at 10 a.m. and his team won. So they are on the "A" Side...he's very excited. After the game we went to the SGI at McCarthy and Rochdale for his team's hot dog, chips and drink and to get their team photos.

When we left SGI we went to the Walker School Quality Used Children's Clothing Sale. I got more stuff for Mercy there, including a really cute Piglet sweat suit and a Care Bear (among other things)...I also got the boys each a shirt, like they need more shirts!

Now I'm at home with Mercy...

Fun stuff....we still have two more soccer games today and potentially 4 more tomorrow...at least it is the end of the season!

Stay tuned for a bunch of great photos of the Klisowsky's....mostly Mercy! (big surprise!)

Brenda

No comments: