Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wow! I went from NEVER posting to CONSTANTLY posting! Well, enjoy it while it lasts! Here are some more photos...they were cute so I thought I'd share them!

#1 - Mercy and the boys...Nat was standing, holding the ab roller with the "pillow" behind his head and Mercy was playing gymnast and hanging from it....she was giggling so hard she could barely hold on by the end of it!
#2 - Mercy, hanging out on the stairs...we came into the livingroom and found her like this!
#3 - The boys...they were playing Lego before school this morning... they were being really funny, with all the sound effects and all that so I had to snap a photo! (Yes I cut their hair....it's back to calling them each other's name and trying to tell them apart...especially when they are facing the other way!)

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Cool pictures