Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I just want to share a little about what my brother is up to!
Here is my brother, Brad...he is almost done his Primary Care Paramedic practicum. Right now he is doing a tour in Yorkton and he's done a tour in Weyburn. He is SO CLOSE to being complete I'm sure he can taste it! He loves what he is doing and he feels that this is definitely what he's supposed to be doing! He'll be home from Yorkton on Thursday...I can hardly wait to hear his latest stories!
These photos were taken using Brad's camera phone on February 7th. Above is Brad and below is his ambulance when he was in Weyburn...doesn't he look cool in his uniform?!

He's really doing well as a PCP...he hasn't had any situations where he has felt flustered or unable to perform....he's gonna do great in his career!

This weekend Jason and I and the kids will be joining up with my brother Brad, his wife Andrea and their kids for family photos, care of Jason's cousin Jonelle...I'm not sure how long it will take to get them back from her but keep checking back! I'll post my favorites when we get them!

No comments: