Monday, April 02, 2007

Okay...okay....okay...Robyn, I'm sorry for not posting in 5 days....I'll try to do better from now on! ;)

Let's start with Saturday...Jonelle did a phenomenal job with our family photos on Saturday. I can't wait to see what they look like! As I said before, I'll post some of my favorites once I get the disk!

On Sunday we went to Avonhurst Pentecostal because Robyn and Kendal had Jeremy and Talon dedicated. It was really nice, the Pastor said some nice things and Talon kept trying to grab his papers! After church Kris's buddy Stirling and his family came over for brunch. We had homemade potato/vegetable soup and sandwiches...followed up by cake for Stirling's little sister Olivia's birthday. Too bad Kris was too sick to join us...he had the stomach flu and couldn't eat anything. As it turned out, the soup ended up being what made his tummy feel better!

So today I started my new job with the Regina Health District as a scheduler in Home Care. The Lord has provided me with a great way to see "behind the scenes" in Home Care before I venture out into the big ol' world of nursing (which, by the way, is my long term goal....Rural Home Care). I think He is also testing me....wanna know how? I am smack dab in the middle of the following:

* Burger King to the North
* TCBY, Subway and Dominos in the building
* Tim Hortons and A&W to the South

Let's see how well I resist the temptation! (Pray for me....EVERYONE!!!)

So, here are the photos of the day....

Mercy trying to kiss me while I was taking her picture...
The cutie hanging out in "her" kitchen drawer...
Sleeping beauty...
What a face! (check out the ketchup around her mouth!)

That's all for today!

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Well...it's about time....(kidding...) Congrats on the job by the way....
As usual...wonderful pics of Mercy Buckets.