So I realized that I needed to add a bit about Philip meeting the other side of his family...my brother Brad, his wife Andrea, and their children Braedon, Dylan, and Cassidy.


Brad and his family live in Moosomin where he is an EMT. They've lived there for approximately a year and a half (I think!) and so far it sounds like apart from how fast people drive on his street, he loves it there. We've visited a number of times and have considered moving there once I finish school. They have a brand new hospital and tons of amenities in the town...definitely worth checking out as an option anyway.

So they (Brad, Andrea, and the kids) came to visit us on February 7th (which, by the way, is actually the day after Philip's original due date...) and brought us Cassidy's crib, since she's moved into a beautiful, new "Big Girl Bed". We had a nice visit. They stayed for lunch and Jason's parents actually joined us as well.
Here are two photos of Andrea holding Philip...I don't actually remember Brad holding him..if he did we didn't get photos of it! LOL!



No comments:
Post a Comment