Alrighty! So since I focused on Philip a few days ago...I'm going to focus on Mercy today...
She is my princess...actually, sometimes I think she ACTUALLY THINKS she REALLY IS a princess the way she bosses her brothers around - like they are her humble (ha!) servants, at her beck and call, always ready and willing to do her bidding...Nevertheless, she IS my princess.
She loves to dress up and play pretend...

She loves her Little People...

She loves chocolate...

And...
She loves her family...


(sorry...I don't generally like having my picture taken so
I don't have one of me with Mercy...)
She truly is a wonderful, compassionate, loving, quick-witted girl with a hilarious sense of humor! She is goofy; she is fun to be around; she is imaginative; she is friendly; she is thoughtful; she is talented; and she is beautiful. (...of course I have a biased opinion!)

1 comment:
....Like the pictures....posted 8 hours ago???? Apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't sleep last night...LOL!
Post a Comment