Friday, April 06, 2007

Well, not a lot new today (or should I say "this week")... Everyone in our family is finally on the upswing of this nasty stomach flu that has been going around.

It has been a fairly uneventful week due to everyone being sick.

Tuesday Ja let me sleep in and took the car to work so I ended up running errands with my brother Brad. We had a pretty good time...we shared McDonald's fries while we drove.

Wednesday I worked again but since Kris was home sick Ja stayed home with him and Mercy. After Mercy went back to sleep in the afternoon I went for a long overdue coffee with my friend Stephanie. I had a great time! We're waiting on soccer information and hoping that Nat and Austin end up on the same team again...it's always nice to watch soccer with a friend!

After I came back from coffee, Ja, Kris, Mercy and I went to Eddie and Bonita's for supper and Nat went to the school carnival (he'd committed to his teacher to work a booth) and he had a marvelous time.. Poor Kris not only missed school for 2 days but he had to miss the school carnival as well. I really wanted to go but I didn't put it in my day planner and so when Jason made plans with Eddie and Bonita I forgot about it. Oh well, maybe next year.

Thursday I was supposed to work but I spent the whole night awake because my stomach was sick....so, I stayed home rather than take the chance on making a real lasting impression on my co-workers...if you know what I mean. I didn't do much of anything yesterday with the exception of laundry all I really did was sleep and watch Frasier.

Anyway, now it is Good Friday. I was hoping to go to the Good Friday Service at Westhill Park Baptist Church but it doesn't look like we'll make it now....it starts in 34 minutes and no one is ready (the story of my life)...ah well, I wonder if there is an evening service anywhere tonight...

More later!

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

We were going to go to the big community easter service, but Kendal and I found ourselves staring at Jeremy for 2 hours this morning, and then he had to go to work....so that never happened...