Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Today Mercy, Philip and I went for a walk around Wascana Park with Robyn, Jeremy and Autumn. It was a beautiful day! Must have been around 20 degrees and at the lake there was a nice breeze...well, I thought it was a nice breeze...Philip had a total meltdown because the wind kept taking his breath away. We ended up sprinting (practically) the last 1/4 of the walk! By the time we were done my calfs were sore and I was exhausted! I wished for a nap but did homework instead. I think I'll sleep REALLY well tonight!
Anyway, here is Mercy's first ever experience with a goose...

This goose was particularly patient with her...

It may have had something to do with how incredibly lazy the goose was...


He would NOT set foot off "his rock"...


He was actually pretty good at catching them either in mid-air or on first bounce!
After that my camera batteries died so I was SOL for any further documentation of our wonderful day together...LOL! We had a great time (other than Philip's meltdown) and we look forward to lots more before the next snow flies! (...and that better not be next week!)

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

It felt cold enough to snow when I got up this morning...and we left our window open...