Isn't she beautiful?!

I miss my mom, particularly on days like today. Mercy asked Nat to help her pick out a dress to wear for his family birthday party...when she came downstairs this was what she was wearing...the dress I wore on my very first day of school at Elsie Dorsey School in September of 1976. My mom saved this dress for when I had a little girl. I knew that she would fit it eventually but I had no idea it would make me feel the way it did when I was to see it on her...I wish my mom could have been here to see her in it!

2 comments:
Wow! If you wore that your first day of school...You must have been pretty small...
I was! I was tiny! But she had the sleeves rolled an inch or so...not that that makes much difference! LOL!
Post a Comment