Thursday, March 12, 2009

You know you're addicted when....

This is me...if I were a Farm Town clone. Look at me...standing ever-so-happy in the midst of my potato fields, which are now ready to harvest.


Here I am again, with my flock of sheep, my pig, my baby chickens and one of my dogs...

This is me at the marketplace. (I'm the clone in the top left corner...) I am just standing around, chatting occasionally with the other clones, waiting for someone to hire me to harvest their crops. (If you look closely, the only difference between all the similar clones is their eyes...for example I see 4 of me...but I'm the only one with the big round brown eyes...)


Here I am with my ripe apple trees! Aren't they beautiful?! My favorites are the plum trees because they are purple!


Well, there it is! One day in the life of a hard-core Farm Town-er!
(...and I mean hard-core...at this moment in time I'm at level 12 "Talk of the Town", with 61,664 coins, 43 trees and a total of 103 crops with 65 of those crops yet to harvest!)
Don't you just LOVE Facebook?


2 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

LOL!
That is pretty funny.....

Robyn Jones said...

I left an award for you on my blog
You just copy the picture to your computer..then upload it to your blog...