Sociology: 90%, 90%, 80%, and 81% - overall 84%!!
Anatomy & Physiology: 80% and 70% (I still have 2 exams to go...)
Pretty good, eh?! Like I said, I am still working on my Anatomy and Physiology 162...the end date for that class is this Friday and I still have 2 exams and 2 dissections to do for it. Seriously, I don't know if I'll finish in time. And if I do finish in time I don't know if I'll pass it. It's a pretty heavy class and I slacked off on it too. I was hoping to write an exam this afternoon but I am going to have to wait until tomorrow morning...then my final will be Friday morning...I am also planning to do my 2 dissections (with Jason and my EMT brother as lab assistants) on Friday afternoon, just under the deadline wire! As far as A&P goes I think I may be learning the hard way the lack of wisdom in procrastination!
Well, if nothing else, I have learned that I DESPERATELY need the structure of a classroom in which to learn...I'm just not self-motivated enough to pull off distance learning!
Speaking of distance learning, I got a letter from SIAST last week that offered me the option of doing ALL my classes by distance. NO THANKS!! I would never make it! I do find it very exciting that they are offering the entire course (not including clinical and practicum) online as of this September. It makes it possible for so many more people to actually take the course. I think it is very wise of SIAST to make this move. That along with the yearly intake will shorten the wait time and multiply the number of nurses that graduate, which will make a huge impact on the quality of care received in hospital. Very cool!
Anyways, I'll post again as soon as I get my final marks for A&P...in the meantime, I'll be studying!

No comments:
Post a Comment