Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi everyone! Well, I got my marks for my last two A&P exams...

APHY 162 - Exam #3 - 83%
APHY 162 - Comp. Exam - 64%

Whew! I made it! I tell ya...those muscle names are harder than I thought they would be! Anyway, I'm done and all I have left to do is my lab report on the heart dissection. My instructor said that I could submit my lab reports in the form of a blog so that is what I did! I have only posted the first dissection but if anyone is interested, the address is http://dissectionblog.blogspot.com/ ...check it out! The Long Bone Dissection is there but the Heart Dissection won't be there until later on tonight or tomorrow. Once my instructor sees that I'll have my final mark. What a relief to be finished!

So I guess it's back to posting photos of the family! Here you go!...

Mercy LOVES bananas!

Mercy also LOVES Froot Loops!

This is what happens when Mercy likes you...Perry was visiting the other day and Mercy decided that she liked him. She proceeded to bring him all the toys she had in the living room and she even shared her cup! Cute, eh?

This was hilarious! Jason told Nat that if he took 1 drop of Oregano Oil straight he'd give him $5. Nat will do almost anything for cash so he said sure and did! I wish I'd videoed his reaction AFTER he tasted it! At least he had water...Jason offered him $25 to take 5 drops with NO water and Nat refused flat out! Smart boy!

No comments: