Monday, August 20, 2007

Before anything else, here is the "Pic of the Day"! I love this photo of Mercy...don't ya just LOVE those ponytails?!


Okay, okay...so I suck at posting consistently. I have an excuse though! Wanna hear it?

Alright, here goes...I've been working full time all summer and when I get home I have just about enough energy to check my email and that is where I stop. My job ends in less than 2 weeks though so I'll be back to posting then.

In the meantime, I'll try but don't blame me if I can't pull it off. The only reason I'm even able to post right now is because Mercy won't let me put her down without falling apart at the seams. She is sleeping on a pillow on my lap even as I type.

So, my last post was on my birthday so I thought I'd follow up with photos from Ja's birthday...his surprise 30th birthday party! We had the party at Scott's parents' house 'cause Scott's mom offered her back yard, pool and barbecue. I was thankful for the pool 'cause it was a sweltering 37 degrees and the humidity was almost unbearable! Quite a few people showed up which made me especially happy! We had a great time, good food and a huge cake. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pics....enjoy!



Here we have Marko and Janelle visiting with Cheryl Hubick. It was only 15 days before their beautiful baby girls (Naomi and Keri) were born! This was the first time we'd seen them since they moved back to Regina!


Cool dude Perry Hubick!


Ja's mom, Lorraine.


Here are Nat and his cousin Glendon enjoying the pool!


On the right is Troy and Tanya's daughter Cassie and on the left is part of my niece Abigail.


Here's Jeremy being cuddled by his Grandma Judy!


Here's Mercy, cute as a button in her brand new bathing suit that Auntie Bonita got for her in the States shortly after she was born! I was so pleased that it FINALLY fit her!


Nat, Kris and Jeremy (with a little help from his mom) enjoy the pool!


Ja visiting with our neighbor, Dennis.

Well sorry, that is it for now...I have to go 'cause my leg is falling asleep! Ciao!

No comments: