Friday, May 18, 2007

Well, it's only been a few days and not a lot has happened in our world. I think Mercy is starting to adjust to me working in the evenings...slowly, but she's getting there.

Speaking of work, everything seems to be going well...except for the "one big mistake" I make each night I work. It's funny actually...every night that I've worked alone I've forgotten to do something and it ends up making life difficult for my co-workers the next day. I am catching on though, so I think soon I'll be doing it "mistake free".

So, I worked on the weekend: Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings until midnight. Then, my boys woke me up bright and early on Wednesday morning to take me to a pancake breakfast that their school was putting on for the students and their families. I was a little numb from lack of sleep but I went anyway and enjoyed an excellent breakfast!

Okay, well here they are...photos of my beautiful princess! Robyn will appreciate this one for "the shot"... (btw...Mercy was wearing this hat because I didn't have time to wash her hair after the diaper cream incident...)

Isn't she sweet?


Okay, well here it is...Mercy's first time ever on the swings. Last night after supper Mercy and I went for a walk to the park 1-1/2 blocks up our street. There is a spray pad and swings and a climbing structure there.

Here's Mercy in her stroller...she LOVES her stroller. She LOVES going for walks in her stroller.


Here it is, the "moment"....Mercy's first experience on the swings. She had a blast!

She was smiling and giggling...




The boys joined us for a while...they came and pushed their little sis' on the swings.

She wanted down on the ground so she could play with all the rocks...

She even made a new friend! This little girl's name is Anna and she is the baby sister of a boy named Riley that was in Nat's grade back at Regina Christian School.


Well, that's what's been happening over the last few days...See you again soon!

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Love the top picture...and your right... i love the in the moment pic too!